Paper Submission Guide
APMIE 2019 | Shanghai, China | Oct.24-26, 2019
1, A Guide for Author
This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper.( READ MORE)
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited.
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited
6) Only unpublished original manuscript will be submitted for peer review.
3, Electronic Submission System
Authors can submit their manuscripts in PDF through electronic submission system. Please click following link.
1) Abstract Submission( Only for presenting research at conference, without publishig any paper):You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech; Length: 250-350 words
2) Full Paper Submission( Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review.
a,All the submitted papers will be peer reviewed by 2-3 reviewers. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmited for peer review again
b,Paper accepted for publication in the Proceedings MUST be presented during the conference.