2018 Asia Workshop on Modeling and Mechatronics (AWMM 2018) will be held in Jeju Island, South Korea, from 26-28, Oct, 2018.Posted by # - APISE
Welcome Prof. Stephane P. A. Bordas from Cardiff University, UK join APMIE 2018 as Advisory Committee Chair!Posted by # - APISE
Welcome Prof. Elena Atroshchenko from University of Chile, Chile join APMIE 2018 as Conference Committee Chair and give keynote speach!Posted by # - APISE
We sincerely welcome experts in the areas of Modeling and Mechatronics join as Reviewer/Presenter/ListenerPosted by # - APISE
This is a temporary schedule, the final schedule will be coming out in June 2018.
|Day One (Oct 26,2018 Friday)||Registration and Conference kits collection.|
|Day Two (Oct 27,2018 Saturday)||Opening speech keynote Speech Plenary Speech Invited Speech Technical Sessions|
|Day Three (Oct 28,2018 Sunday)||Invited Speech+Halfday Tour(Pending)|
1) All the registered and presented papers will be published in the volume of Conference Proceeding , which will be indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec, and other indexing organizations.
*All registered and presented papers will be online publishing.
2) Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals.
1) A Guide for Author: This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers.(more)
*Word: Full Paper Template.doc / Abstract Template. doc
a. Manuscripts must be written in English;
b. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
c. The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
d. Plagiarism is prohibited.
3) Electronic Submission System:
*For Author: a, Registarion Form; b, Final Paper( doc& pdf); c, Copyright; d, Payment Proof
*For Presenter/ Listener: a, Registarion Form; b, Final Abstract( doc& pdf); c, Payment Proof
1) The papers will be published online.
2) Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper.
3) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full.
Payment must be made in USD. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
|Ms. Suzy Shih|
|( Monday-Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm; 2:00pm-5:00pm)
|Welcome to follow us||Media Support|